Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing a ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD (“Escape Room Owner”) or Licensee (”Venue Owner”). The Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”).
Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Escape Room Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages deriving from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including, but not limited to, your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner including the employees shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Escape Room Business.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner including the employees or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy or health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Escape Room Games. Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Escape Room Game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk or hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the Escape Room Game. Our rooms do feature magnet locks so please be aware of these on entrance. These can cause interference with medical devices such as pacemakers.
(4) You agree to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Escape Room Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner, failing which Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner including the employees or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Escape Room Games, except with the explicit permission of Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner or Venue Owner, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner or Venue Owner.
(6) You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including, but not limited to, sharp objects, explosive items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(7) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which the Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Escape Room business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the Escape Room business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(8) It is your responsibility to wear the proper and suitable attire including, but not limited to, footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Escape Room Game.
(9) The website http://www.spaldingescaperooms.co.uk is owned and operated by Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD . The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Rush Hour Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(9a) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(9b) The Escape Room website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(9c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(9d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information. though Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(9e) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(10) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(11) The game is designed for a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 5 or 6 players, depending on the game chosen. This information can be found in the details of each game for each respective branch.
(12) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(13) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(14) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(15) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(16) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD's website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD's control and you use them at your own risk.
(17) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(18) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD recommends teams to arrive at the Site 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule and no refunds will be given due to late arrival.
(19) Due to the nature of the game, no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(20) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD expects their visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(21) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(22) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(23) While you are at the Site, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and co-operate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(24) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees. Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD reserves the right to refuse entry or end games before the allocated 60 minutes has passed in this instance.
(25) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(26) It is your responsibility to check that any Game details issued to you are accurate and to contact Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD directly if there are details you wish to change.
(27) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game.
(28) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(29) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(30) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD does not send confirmation via post or text message.
(31) Online bookings can only be made up to 7 months in advance; exception may happen by contacting Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD via email or phone.
(32) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 30 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable. The 60 minute timer will begin in the game at the advertised start time.
(33) The price of a game is stated on the Bookings section of the Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD website.
(34) The price is set according to number of people in a room (maximum of 6 persons) and to the timing of the week.
(35) Bookings can be made online on the Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD website, via phone, email or in person.
(36) Any major credit or debit card and also PayPal account is accepted to settle the payment. We do not accept cheques as payment.
(37) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(38) Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
(39) In the event that less people attend the game than it was originally booked for, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
(40) In the event that more people attend the game than it was originally booked for (up to 6 persons per room) the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the game. Each additional player will be charged the same price per person as the original booking.
(41) If you need to contact Rush Hour Escape Rooms LTD you can do so using the following method:
(42) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(43) To be admitted, you must confirm the full name on the booking and might be asked to confirm the phone number and email address.
(46) We welcome all ages into our Escape Rooms, however players aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by at least one adult, aged 18 or over.